Exploration of the G-spot & female ejaculation
supported by SkyDancing Tantra practices
September 19-22, 2024
At Manaska (1 hour south of Toulouse)
Would you like to experience more pleasure and satisfaction in your sexuality?
This 3-day exploration between women is dedicated to Feminine Sexuality and is inspired by the teachings of Deborah Sundahl, renowned American sex educator and author of the best-selling book « Female Ejaculation and the G-Spot ».
We invite you to come explore all about the G-spot, female ejaculation & how it works in your body, how to awaken the ultra-sensitivity of this organ and taste what the sensations of an awakened G-spot feel like.
This workshop is hands-on learning – your hands only – in a private and safe space created to support women reclaim this centerpiece of their sexuality!
The discovery of the potential of the G-spot and female ejaculation allows women to better understand their own sexuality, and thereby experience a completely new quality in their sexual life.
Discover your female anatomy…
- A sex education lecture where you will discover the anatomy of the G-spot, its relationship to the female prostate and ancient history of female ejaculation
- Practical exercises to see, find and feel the G-spot
- Gentle and mindful practices to learn how to awaken the ultra-sensitivity of the G-spot
- A deeper understanding of female ejaculation: what female ejaculate is, how it works, why it is blocked in so many women, and how to release it.
To further increase our awareness, we will practice active meditations, massage, danse, rituals, sharing circles and other practices for an overall awakening of the body, opening up to our orgasmic potential and increasing the body’s natural capacity to feel pleasure.
By the end of the workshop, you will:
- Know what a G-spot orgasm is and how you can best experience it
- Have a deeper understanding of how you do or can ejaculate
- Feel more depth and variety in your orgasms and sensations of pleasure
- Experience greater presence, openness and satisfaction in your self-lovemaking
- Develop more sexual self-confidence
- Take home practices for greater health, wellbeing and pleasure
Organization & assistance
The place: a haven of peace 1 hour from Toulouse
The workshop takes place at Manaska, an eco-place located in the heart of nature at the foot of the Pyrenees, in Montbrun-Bocage, Haute-Garonne (South of France).
Accommodation & meals : between 150€ and 210€ depending on the type of accommodation (camping, dormitory, yurt or double room). All meals are vegetarian, made with fresh, local and mostly organic ingredients.
Dates & times : The workshop will start on Thursday at 6pm and will finish on Sunday at 4pm.
Language : French with English translation.
The workshop with Deborah Sundahl was a revelation for me. There will be a before and after for sure. Beyond the interesting and indispensable theoretical contributions, it is a gentle practical approach full of beauty that Deborah and the magnificent women who accompany her – Sananda, Margarita and Diane – make us discover.
The beauty of the place and the fine vegetarian food also contribute to this exceptional workshop.
As a woman and a sex therapist, I can only strongly recommend this workshop to any woman who wishes to move towards more inner freedom.