Exploration of the G-spot & femeale ejacualtion for couples
supported by SkyDancing Tantra practices
June 6-9, 2024
September 26-29, 2024
at Source-Nature (1 hour south of Toulouse)
Would you like to experience more pleasure and satisfaction in your sexuality?
This 3-day exploration for couples is dedicated to Feminine Sexuality and is inspired by the teachings of Deborah Sundahl, renowned American sex educator and author of the best-selling book « Female Ejaculation and the G-Spot ».
We invite you to come explore all about the G-spot, female ejaculation & how it works in your body, how to awaken the ultra-sensitivity of this organ and taste what the sensations of an awakened G-spot feel like.
This workshop is hands-on learning – yours and your partner’s hands only – in a private and safe space created to support couples to reclaim this centerpiece of female sexuality!
The discovery of the potential of the G-spot and female ejaculation allows women to better understand their own sexuality, and thereby experience a completely new quality in their sexual life with a partner. To make this journey as a couple allows entrance into a whole new area of mature sexuality, and opens a door to abiding intimacy.
Discover the female anatomy…
Topics we will cover:
- A sex education lecture where you will discover the anatomy of the G-spot, its relationship to the female prostate and ancient history of female ejaculation
- Practical exercises to see, find and feel the G-spot
- Gentle and mindful practices to learn how to awaken the ultra-sensitivity of the G-spot
- A deeper understanding of female ejaculation: what female ejaculate is, how it works, why it is blocked in so many women, and how to release it.
To further increase our awareness, we will practice active meditations, massage, danse, rituals, sharing circles and other practices for an overall awakening of the body, opening up to our orgasmic potential and increasing the body’s natural capacity to feel pleasure.
As a woman, by the end of the workshop, you will:
- Know what a G-spot orgasm is and how you can best experience it
- Have a deeper understanding of how you do or can ejaculate
- Feel more depth and variety in your orgasms and sensations of pleasure
- Experience greater presence, openness and satisfaction in your intimate connection with a partner
- Develop more sexual self-confidence.
As a man, by the end of the workshop, you will:
- Learn the anatomy of the G-spot, its relationship to the female prostate and discover its location and size in her body
- Develop better understanding of female ejaculation
- Learn a gentle technique to support your partner achieving G-spot orgasm and ejaculation
- Experience deeper connection in emotional intimacy with your partner
- Bring more passion, fun and satisfaction in your relationship.
« Couples often have a breakthrough in this workshop. That elusive gap between passionate sex and gentle love is bridged with new skills and understanding that you keep for a lifetime. An awakened penis applied to an awakened female prostate will open new territory in your lovemaking together. It will turn a new page in your sexual expression with each other and with yourself.»
Organization & assistance
The place : a green gem an hour from Toulouse
The workshop takes place at Source-Nature, an eco-place located in the heart of the Natural Park of the Ariegean Pyrenees and 4km from the Mas d’Azil and its cave (Southern France).
Workshop price: 390€ per person + one-year Association membership fee of 10€
Accommodation & meals : 270€ per person (or 90€ per person per day) in a double room with a fireplace and a private bathroom. All meals are vegetarian, made with fresh, local and mostly organic ingredients.
Dates & times : The workshop will start on Thursday at 6pm and will finish on Sunday around 4pm
Language : French with English translation.
I loved sharing this workshop with my partner. We were able to connect deeply with each other and explore together a facet of our sexuality, without taboos but with awareness and respect. Deborah’s experience and gentleness opened the door to a beautiful and healthy approach to relationships, and allowed us to free ourselves from our conditionings regarding sexuality. Thank you, Deborah!